Founding partner of Munilla Lacasa, Salaber & de Palacios
Specialist in Criminal Law, Austral University, 2006/2007.
Attorney, Universidad Católica Argentina, 1994.
Name Partner at “Munilla Lacasa, Salaber & de Palacios” (2015).
Partner at Durrieu Abogados SC (1996/2014).
Clerk at National Court of Criminal Instruction no. 23 of the city of Buenos Aires (1994/1996).
Assistant Professor in Criminal Law II, Austral University (1997-1998).
Member of the city of Buenos Aires Bar Association.
Member of the Bar of the City of Buenos Aires.
He is a member of the Society of Criminal Law Attorneys.
He joined the Justice Committee of the city of Buenos Aires Bar Association.
OTHER ACTIVITIES, PUBLICATIONS AND AWARDS
He participated in several courses of Criminal Law and wrote articles in professional journals. Among them are:
- A correct interpretation of Article 31, paragraph d) of the Trademark Act in a recent judgment (comment to “Matos Bern, Beatris Noelia s / appeal” case precedent) – ElDial.com, April 22, 2014. Co-authored with Javier Casaubón.
- Statute of limitations in the foreign exchange regime – Commission of another offense as an interrupting act – La Ley – November 12, 2013. Ramiro Salaber, coauthored with Federico Becerra.
- The “contado con liquidación” and the criminal exchange law – La Ley, February 26, 2013. Coauthored by Federico Becerra.
- The mens rea requisite in the criminal exchange regime. Negligence or criminal intent? – La Ley, May 4, 2010. Coauthored by Roberto Durrieu.
- Greater impunity? – La Ley, July 25, 2006.
- Criminal Exchange Regime: new ruling on the application of the most favorable law – La Ley, May 22, 2006.
- Concerning amendment to the Criminal Code over the statute of limitations – La Ley, February 1, 2005.
- “El corralito financiero” and some criminal implications – La Ley (2003-F-1359), 24 October 2003.
- The weakness of our criminal law – La Ley (2001-B-1204), 17 April 2001.