Munilla Lacasa, Salaber & de Palacios specializes in criminal law, with extensive experience, among others, in the following areas:
- Criminal Tax and Social Security
- Criminal Currency Exchange Regime and Financial Crimes
- Criminal Trademark and Intellectual Property
- Criminal Environmental Law
- Prevention of Money Laundering and Corruption
- Corporate Fraud
- Misdemeanor Crimes
- Scams and other Frauds
- Slander and Libel
- Supply Act criminal provisions
The law firm also provides preventive advice, helping businesses in meeting compliance standards and render legal opinions on their area of expertise.
Its members have extensive experience in conducting internal investigations and in making administrative inquiries.
Its lawyers intervene in filing criminal denounces, advocating as private plaintiffs or participating in all courts, representing both legal entities and individuals.